PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

I’m so scared. Charmander knows my name. But before we could react, I got another message. Charmander wants to evolve. My level 3 Charmander wants to evolve. “What do I do?” I ask Shawn. “Beats me.” Shawn says. Then, a deep and crackly voice comes out of my speakers. It says: “Hello there.” We say “Who’s this?” And the voice says “you don’t know? You don’t remember me? It’s your old friend. ŸŒŪR ČHÃRMÆÑDĖR.” Then my screen flashes with dozens of error messages saying “ChArManDeR iS eVoLvInG” over and over. Then the voice says “ThErE iS nO cHaNcE oF RuNnInG fRoM mE. As LoNg aS i’M yOuR PoKéMoN, yOu WiLl Be MiNe, FoReVeR!” “That’s what I planned!” Shawn yells over the chaos as he plugs in the USB containing the hack. The voice screeched as the hack took effect. “Where do I send it?” Shawn says as he hops into my computer chair and puts some code in. “The shelter.” I say. “But the risk-“ Shawn replies. “I’ll tell them.” I explain. “I’ll warn all of Pokéfarm about this thing so it won’t hurt anyone again.” “O-ok.” Shawn says as he finished the code and hit enter. The voice screams once more before my computer goes black, then restarts. It’s gone. Charmander is gone. But so was my account. So I made a new one, and wrote this story so if it comes back, they’ll know that they’re not alone. It’s still out there in the shelter. I just hope that it never gets adopted, because it can alter its code to look innocent, but it can’t change it’s name. Dear player, thank you for reading this. Please spread the word so everyone will be prepared. Because Charmander is out there. THË ĒÑD
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page