PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

October 14th I don’t think I can do this. Charmander can read PMs because after I went back to my party, Charmander was in the 1st party spot, and all my Pokémon had strange expressions on their faces. It was like they were afraid. Then, I heard a bark. Joey, my black lab, ran up to me and started growling at my computer. When I got out of Pokéfarm, he would stop, but when I showed him Charmander, he would bark and growl. The only problem is: Joey never barks at anything unless it’s a threat to me. Then I got a PM.

PM with ?!?

???: Call off your dog. Me: What? ???: If you know what’s good for your team, call off your dog. Me: ... ???: Last warning.
Then I saw my webcam was on. I brought Joey to another room and closed the door. Then I got another message.

New Message from ?!?

???: Don’t let it happen again. ?!?: Or you will never see Bubbles or the rest of your team again.
Then I got an alert on my phone. Someone opened the back door. I got up, only to hear Shawn’s voice. “Dude, you home?” Thank goodness. But, when I showed Shawn Charmander, he said “nothing looks different.” I open Charmander’s info page, and see he put something new in his bio. HI SHAWN. YOU CAN’T GET RID OF ME. JACOB IS MINE. I am so scared. My Pokéfarm username is ThatBoi21. He. Knows. My. Name.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page