PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the life of a complete debyl >

[ a l t l i n e s / c r e d i t s ]

• alt. lines
  • credits
  • "So. How are you holding up? Because I'm a potato!"
  • "I know things look bleak, but that crazy man down there was right. Let's not take these lemons! We are going to march right back upstairs and MAKE him put me back in my body!"
  • "Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!"
  • "You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me. Or put me in a potato. Or fed me to birds. I had a pretty good life."
  • "Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that."
  • "LEMONS, YEAH!"
  • "AH! BIRD, BIRD! KILL IT! IT'S /EVIL/"
  • "Crushing's too good for him. First he'll spend a year in the incinerator. Year two: Cryogenic refrigeration wing. Then TEN years in the chamber I built where all the robots scream at you. THEN I'll kill him."
  • "You must be very, very proud. I'm building the world's smallest trophy for you."
  • "This is a bridge-building exercise. The humans were miserable at this, mostly because you can't build bridges out of tears."
  • "DANCING is NOT SCIENCE!"
  • "Two plus two is.../ten./ In base four! I'M FINE!"
  • "Who's gonna make the cake when I'm gone? /You?/"
  • "Sorry about the mess. I've really let the place go since you murdered me. By the way, thanks for that."
  • "Congratulations. You're upside down now." or "You are going to hurt yourself doing that and then I will be ECSTATIC."
  • "Stop squirming and die like an adult or I'm going to delete your backup."
  • "*snickering* I know we're in a lot of trouble and probably about to die, but that was worth it."
  • "How can you fail at this? It isn't even a test!"
  • "To reiterate: this is not a competition. Still, if it was, you would not be winning."
  • "You can't test plants! We tried. They just sit there, never showing pain nor fear."
  • "Just stop flailing around like an incompetent."
  • "At least the plants didn't want a reward."
  • "When you die, I'm going to laminate your skeleton and pose you in the lobby."
  • This next test *boom* is *boom* dangerousI'llberightback."
  • "Okay. I guess emotional outbursts require more than one point six volts. Now we know that. // We just need to relax. We're still going to find out what the hell's going on here. But calmly." //
all of these are from GLaDOS. i love her, but i sadly don't own her or any of the portal games or else there would be a portal 3 already. portal belongs to valve.
last updated: 11.12.21
pfp

about me

code: completedebyl background: pinterest quote: GlaDOS; valve corporation custom font: fontmeme sprites: made by me; gastrodon is a recolor of official pokemon sprite

pfp

absolutely darling pfp by kaffoum!! debyl sliznyak belongs to me :D

signature

sig gif: this video; GLaDOS belongs to valve corporation, not me. video by bolloxed sig quote: from GLADoS;
even if i change it lol, they're all from her
also portal 2, valve corporation sig bg: flickr sig font: fontmeme

templates

ALL templates created by me are NOT f2u.

galaxy portal shop retro forest waves bee light bjorksnas
x x x x x x x x x

galaxy

code: completedebyl! i actually did something wowza (with help from w3schools and tarashia!) unordered list symbol: here background: flickr; allowed to be used for nonprofit reasons gif in double boxed template: america from APH/hetalia, belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya, originally from this video (i clipped it) h1, h2, h3, bold font: da font inspired by: continuum/burmy

portal

"Aperture Science...We do what we must, because we can." code: completedebyl unordered list symbol, border image, cursor: here; edited using pixlr font: fontmeme icon: my own art, usually; if it's some blond dude sitting on the floor it's mine background: wallpaper flare inspired by: continuum/burmy...again lol. thank you! <3

shop

code: completedebyl background: pexels custom font: dafont inspired by: those tabbed folders in filing cabinets

retro

code: completedebyl background/top image: cut from vecteezy font: dafont inspired by: uh...80s vaporwave, maybe?

bjorksnas

code, hr image, background: completedebyl top image: wikipedia ul image: deviantart normal font: onlinewebfonts bold font: fontsgeek

thank-you's

figured i should give you all some credit, considering y'all are one of the main reasons i stick around this place! <3

users i am very very grateful for

essentially the same as the triangle list in about me
Amanome ; Arebani ; Blakbird ; BritishSass ; Burmy C10H12N2O ; Celestane ; Frosmoth ; Labu LunarHana ; MinniHowl very long clicklist (a.k.a. result of a trigger-happy debyl; think of this as like a list of people that are neat for one reason or another) no matter how much we've interacted, thank you all so much for making pokefarm so enjoyable! :D

gifts

*sobs* the most precious babies,,, some of these are from raffles, some are from giveaway threads, and some are from frens!

//

some slightly longer explanations/reasons?? for the amazing users list; i <3 you guys since these are slightly personal, i've made the text smaller and stuffed em away in a hide. thought about deleting em, but i'm keeping them up for the sake of the people here.
amanone: just gifted me? albino tynamo? for free? wha??? thank you so so much, they are very much loved and appreciated! *cries* blakbird: an amazing person, hands down. their shop is amazing and they're always so kind to me! britishsass: portal buddy!! :D thank you for chatting with me about it and thank you for the maravol! ps your art is still amazing burmy: you are absolutely amazing, hands down, one of the best people on this site. thank you for always being so kind and for being such a great inspiration to me, in both artistic and coding endeavours! you will always be welcome to ask for anything that you need, no matter if it is dexing or anything of the like. thank you!! (ps: thank you for the flower, chicken bird, and the imps! <3) c10h12n20: fellow life of boris fan! thank you for yelling with me about how amazing he is! :D *hardbass* celestane: absolute sweetheart! you were one of the first people i interacted with when returning and you've been so kind to me ever since. thank you for all the little gifts you've given me! спасибо большое!! (p.s. thank you for the draconic cheese grater!! <3) labu: a total dear! very kind and polite everytime i've interacted with them and i love buying 'mons from their shop! thank you for the thicc (and smol) pumpkins! :D minnihowl: i have bought,,, so many keyrings from you,,, thank you for always being so kind and patient when i've traded with you! :D tarashia: tons of help with coding and always very patient and polite when explaining things! thank you for all you've helped me with! :D
credits
you're here!
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page