PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

October 13th, 2019 I think I might be in trouble. I forgot to feed Charmander for a day, and now he’s mad. He sent himself on a scour mission for 99:99 time to “Away from you” “Preferred Area!” I’m scared, because if Shawn was right about him being real, then it means trouble for me and my team. So I PM Shawn.

PM with Shawn (3)

Me: Hey, I’m sorry about before. Me: I believe you now! Me: He terrorized Bubbles. Me: He’s mad at me now! Me: PLEASE HELP ME :( Shawn: Ok, are you willing to listen? Me: YES!!! Shawn: I’ve dealt with him before, but the only problem is that the only way to get rid of him is to send him off. Me: ? Shawn: He’s like a curse. You need to trade him to someone else to send the curse to them. Me: THEN YOU CURSED ME! Shawn: Because he threatened me! I HAD to get rid of him then, and you were awake. I’m sorry. Me: When he’s gone, I’ll forgive you. Shawn: :) Me: Slight Problem. Shawn: What? Me: He’s mad at me, he’s doing a scour to “Away from you” Shawn: Oh no. Me: What? Shawn: He’s still in your party, right? Me: Yeah. Shawn: He’s distracted. Perfect. I’ll make a hack to bypass the no trading while scouring rule, you’re getting rid of him. It’ll be done in a few hours. Stay safe.
I trust Shawn, he’s a good coder. I just hope I survive until then.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page