PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

October 11th, 2019 I don’t know what to do. I’m having a hard time sleeping, whenever I try to, I dream about me being locked in a dark room with a little bit of sunlight coming from under a door with no doorknob. So, I’ve been playing Pokéfarm late at night. At around 8:00 pm, I get a PM from an Admin. I open it, and the Admin’s username is YourCharmander.

PM with ŸôūrČhærmåñdęr

ŸČ: Hello. Me: Who’s this? ŸČ: You know me. I’m in your party. Me: My what? ŸČ: Your party. I’m in the 2nd slot in your party. ŸČ: You feed Bubbles more than you feed me. ŸČ: So now Bubbles is now visiting a friend of mine. ŸČ: Now it’s only me. ŸČ: ÑŒTÏČË MĒ - ŁVŁ MĖ ŪP
What was he talking about? Bubbles was my lvl 32 Blophin, who was usually in the 2nd spot in my party, with Charmander being in the 5th spot. I checked my party, and nearly dropped my phone. Bubbles was nowhere to be seen. Charmander was in his spot. I checked my fields, and found him in the last one, but he had a scared expression on his face, and his happiness went from max to 0. I’m getting a bit nervous here. If Shawn was right, and Charmander was sentient. He could do whatever he wants, with no consequences. I HAVE to get rid of him.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page