PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

October 10th, 2019 Weird things are happening to me and my house. I’ve been getting emails and letters from an unknown sender, and all the messages say ‘lvl me up’ over and over. Now I know this is a prank, so I sent a PM to Sean.

PM with Shawn (2)

Me: Ha ha, very funny dude. Shawn: What? Me: The emails, the Charmander’s description. You did it. Shawn: What? Me: Don’t deny it! You’ve been hacking that Charmander you gave me, now admit it! Shawn: I didn’t hack your Charmander. Me: Yeah right. Shawn: I. DID. NOT. DO. IT. Shawn: You’re in danger! You gotta shelter or field-lock That Charmander now! Before it’s too late!. Me: Yeah, from your cyber prank. Shawn: Please! He will end you if you don’t get rid of him! Me: Who is ‘he’? Shawn: The Charmander I sent you! I think he’s sentient! Shelter it now! Or lock it in a field! Me: Yeah right...
I left from the chat and turn off Pokéfarm at around 2:56 am.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page