PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta) >

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
January 10, 2018 Three months had gone by since I last played PFQ. Pig Nose was forgotten. I decided to start fresh, so I sent a support ticket to the staff to get my username changed. I got a reply from a mod named PigNose, posted only four words. Did you miss me? My fingers were punching the keyboard as I wrote back. How are you a mod? What was that item that you brought me? Pig Nose wrote back. Check your inventory I frantically clicked my farm button. I had nothing in my inventory except for 666x of an item.
official pkmn artwork
The item was called "Poke Doll", it was a little Clefairy doll with lined eyes, smiling at seemingly nothing. I hovered on it's description. "A new friend." That was all it said, my page refreshed. The Poke Doll now had red eyes and bright pink cheeks. I hovered on it. " I̷̪̞̳͙̹̫̎̎ ̴̢̡̗͓̯̖̩͚͚͑̂͝d̶̛̪̹ͅo̵̢̞̱̲͕̟̬͆́n̵̰̟̥͖̝̪̿̃͘'̷̧̧̛̬̳͇͋̐̇̊̋̔̅͘͝ͅt̷͎̬̬̺̪̰̖̬͋͛͌̅̊̑̿̓͘ͅ ̸̠̜͗̂͆̅̌̿̽̊̂́t̴͕͇̝͍̰̮̼̟̓̀̾͑̾ͅḥ̵̻͙͙̆̌̾̌͘i̵̡͑̓́́͌͊̂̍̎́ņ̷͉̹̩̖̳͉͍͈̟͛k̸̨̢̫̜̝̼͕̝̺͐̉͗͐̉̄̒͑̚ ̴̱̜̻̥̓̄͘͝I̴̛͚̣͉̜̭̺͇͌̾̆̿̀̉̌͝ ̴̱̱́̈́̓̓̚͜ͅļ̵͇̥̗͈̯̖͖͉̐i̷̬̘̻̻̰̿k̴̺̫̟͒̽̐̋̈́̊̓̔͠e̶͖̻͓̘͓͛́̓͝ ̸͈͍̻̥̜̱̫̹͔̔̈́̋̆͗̋̀͆̿y̷̢̢̦̦̟̱̬͉͗̆ǫ̸͕̻̂́̑ư̷͖̮̬̻̱̗̜̄̿" All pokemon in my farm were gone, though the number still said 'Population: 346 Pokemon' I went back to my support ticket, hovered on PigNose's username, I clicked the link, it lead me to Rayvne's userpage. Except that Rayvne didn't have one.
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page