PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmander wants to Evolve - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

October 9th, 2019
It was a day, like any other day. It was around 2 am, and I was playing Pokéfarm Q on my phone in my bed. Then, at around 2:30, I got a PM from my buddy Shawn.

PM with Shawn

Shawn: Hey, you awake? Me: Yeah. Shawn: Good, can you help me? Me: What do ya need? Shawn: I got this Charmander, I don’t want it anymore. You want it? Me: CHARMANDER? I thought it was your fave! Shawn: : It was... Me: What do you mean ‘it was’? Shawn: : It’s glitched or something, idk. Me: Oh. Shawn: : So, you want it? I’ll gift it to you. Me: Cool, I could use it for the dex anyways, send it over. Shawn: OMG! Thank you! Sending!
So he sends me a Shiny Charmander. Awesome. It was my 1st shiny, so I thought I was really lucky, until I got an error message saying my party was unstable. I ignored it and went to feed Charmander, when I saw that it’s description said. “HELLO. AWAITING INPUT.” I erased it, and for a joke, I replaced it with “Who’s this?” Then, Safari crashed. When I re-opened it, my Charmander’s description said “It’s me. Your new Pokémon.” Weird. I erased it, and replaced it with “prove it’. Then Safari crashes again. I re-open it and see that the description was empty, but the charmanders name was “DOES THIS PROVE IT”.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page