PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Fetch (PFQ CreepyPasta) >

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
October 18, 2017 I finally managed to come back at add a bit to his bio, but it save to no avail. My wifi went out for a couple of hours, for about 5 hours, after I arrived from school, maybe Pig Nose was just angry I had 'ignored' him for too long, I'm not some Ghost Hunter, I wouldn't know. I was on my couch, clicking my friends' fields when I heard a strange noise, imagine a cat choking, that's what it sounded like. I live on the second floor, so I wondered how I could hear it that clearly. I was listening to the noise, and finally went out onto the balcony. My rabbit was cowering in it's cage. Error: picture to be added I spotted a kid, probably in 4th grade, dissapear into some bushes. They would have at LEAST pushed the branches of the bush apart, but, it's like the shrubs swallowed him whole. I've been getting slower, and slower internet. It's hard to click on notifications, more error screens, whenever I try to turn on my favorite shows, to get away from this hellhole. It always turns static, my phone won't even let me go on Google anymore. Pig Nose has now altered himself into his second form the Patch Forme, ya know, the one you have to use a Reaper Cloth on, without my interferance, I visted his bio, new text had appeared. don't talk to me I adopted him, I created my problem. The only thing I can do is watch what happens.
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page