PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

CrescendoFuri's AvatarCrescendoFuri
How did you find us? -A friend on discord mentioning the name in fact! I googled it, immediately signed up, regretting it in the best way possible. Now I have a nice looking community to worm my way into and make great friends. Would you reccomend us to a friend? -Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and did I say yes? I have only been here HOURS at the time of posting this. It looks like I'll spend way too much time on this site... Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? -As my profile mentions, I am a writer. I write a bit of anything that strikes my motivational fires and get's them GOING! I do want to get into the airsoft industry because it just...seems like an amazing way to get outside and do some exercising thing. I also do sing a little but with my kinda potato headset mic I'm mega self conscious about it even though people that hear me on discord really like it. I'm also constantly playing games. What's your favorite Pokémon? -Vaporeon is my all time favorite, and Jirachi is perhaps my favorite legendary, mythical whichever you consider it. I have way too many pokesonas though, like Manaphy, and Gardevoir. Any questions I'm open to a PM (LABELLED PLEASE) for more talks or whatnot. Hope to see you around~ <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page