PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

it's my party and i'll whine if i want to

I know V~ has nothing to do with it but... it's Fairy day. After using a Crystal on Sei day (without much hope of it working tbh) I wasn't up to hunting yesterday. So I did my 12 Daycare freebies and just grabbed a few Pokémon from the shelter for the bare minimum hard goal of the tourney and spent a couple more stocking my ice rte. Point is I had 66 more adopts left and I didn't mind that I didn't use them all up. Eggs or no eggs. Go back to hunting these stupid mimes today and I get a grand total of 0 specials. Absolutely nothing. So the same number I got yesterday but with more disappointment because wow what a wasted effort. If I knew that was going to be the outcome I definitely wouldn't have used up all my Shelter adopts today. Because it was so dang dry I thought Sally was teasing me with a melan and was gonna be like "SURPRISE! You get... 1 Albino!" but not even that. Just... nothing. Since I spent most of my time collecting Fairy gems in the early days to completely max out my badge I always get a teensy bit excited when I see it's a Fairy V~. Despite the fact I don't need to worry about collecting anything for it anymore, and haven't since February, I still get excited. So. This? Super salty. Not to mention I didn't even get to hunt Mawile for the race because of these things. And that race, wow.
tl;dr: shelving this chain and not coming back until feb/mar 2021. maybe.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page