PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Alchemist's Lair

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Alchemist's Lair >

Reserved

For when I want to re-arrange posts
2019-09-14 - Started rearranging Shiny, Albino, Melan, Delta, Mega, Exclusive, Variant posts into their own individual posts. Original combination post was getting too large. Need to find a spot for the Variants & Exclusives that isn't lumped in with the shinies. Date ? - Keep playing with my gem tracking, keep bouncing back and forth between a table and progress bars - maybe I should put the progress bars in a table xD 2021-07-10 - Started playing around with the template now found in these two posts. Started making "hunt posts" same day, posted last one on July 25th for Solrock. Decided I can make my posts for future hunts now, it's not like it's going to hurt anything. 2021-07-30 - Did another batch of post rearranging so my hunt tracking posts aren't interrupted. Debating if I want to make posts between Pichu and Wurmple for some other unfinished hunts that I don't really have have any proper tracking for, or whether I'll wait and make them later. Might start making my posts for melan hunting Ponyta and Charmander, since I want full lines including megas. Also wondering if I should link melan baits used in the individual hunt posts, might be better than collecting them in one melan bait post?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page