PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ⛩ Rozenfire Shrine ⛩

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ⛩ Rozenfire Shrine ⛩ >

AkiraUtada's AvatarAkiraUtada
Pagedoll by Rylee
About Me | ♀ | Pisces
Pisces Sun, Libra Rising, Leo Moon
| Bi | INFP
A Mediator (INFP) is someone who possesses the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do
| ASD
Autism Spectrum Disorder
🖤 Black eyeliner, crafts and DIY's, thrifting, making oc's, rain and thunder, tattoos, ✖ spiders, reptiles, doing dishes, clutter, MEWTWO, the smell of fresh cut grass, large crowds, social events in general, the color yellow Other Games I Play: Dragon Cave - wickedprincess Genshin Impact - PS5 - current teams are: Raiden Shogun, Yae Miko, Kokomi, and Dendro Lumine Xiao, Chongyun, Kokomi and Kazuha Apex Legends - PS5 - Vantage, sometimes Wattson or Conduit Path of Titans - Juvi Trex or Adult Utahraptor Baldur's Gate 3 - High Elf Fighter (Eldritch Knight) Favorites Shows: Yellowjackets, Sharp Objects, The Great, Haunting of Hill House, Midnight Mass, 1883, Band of Brothers, Bridgerton, Movies: Gone Girl, Titanic, Pride and Prejudice Manga: Blue Exorcist, Yona of the Dawn Characters: Major Richard Winters(Band of Brothers), Tsukishima Kei(Haikyuu) My Favorite Pokemon (Besides my party): Wishlist

Shiny

Albino

Melan

sprites by AstrayedHannah
Tsun💜Credit│Type Race: 3944
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page