PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > The Rorie League (actual RP) >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Kylie was excited beyond limits, so she barely spoke outside the large door which was dubbed the Gym. Besides that, a small bite by Flurry brought her back to reality. "Dang that hurt. But thanks for bringing me back there!" She blushes with pride knowing her trainer had a good bond with her, even though it was really obvious. ------------------------------------------------------ Shoyoko shouted "Thanks! Hope you're still having a good time when we're doing our contest!" before looking down at Poyk. He leaped on to her shoulder and Shoyoko simply rubs his head and gives a energetic gaze at everyone else. "Well, I .trained earlier and I .know where to contest hall is! Just follow me if you don't know." With that, she began skipping down the road to where the hall was.
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page