PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover) >

Ben, of course, freaked out. He began running in circles. Honestly, I don't blame him, I was pretty panicked myself. He was also babbling something along the lines of, "ERGABERGABEEDLEBOO!" ...at least that's what he sounded like. After what was at least half an hour of that, he finally calmed down enough to climb out. He was quite audibly whimpering. Aaaand that whimpering attracted a bunch of wild Rattatas. Trainers shouldn't have a problem with these, but BEN DOESN'T HAVE ANY POKEMON. Even a Rattata could give him trouble! The boy nervously backed away from the incoming rats. He looked at his wrist, shrugged, and began shaking the strange watch at the rodent Pokemon. It beeped. The Rattata gave each other a look, as if to say, "What exactly is he trying to do?" "Should we..?" one Rattata trailed off to the others. Another one shrugged and went at Ben. The human bolted, jumping over one of the miniscule rodents in his panic. I don't know for the life of me why he hadn't tried that sooner. The Rattatas ran after him. (ooo things gettin INTEEENSE)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page