PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover) >

(In hindsight, it feels really obvious that Madeline's a Mew, because, y'know, there's a Mew on the banner LOL) The kid went in. He looked around, clearly not amused in the slightest by the puzzle set up by Lele. I wondered briefly how he'd get to the altar, before he answered my question by balancing on the edge of the pits to get around the blocks. Clever boy! I, of course, merely floated over said blocks. I followed Ben into the room where the altar was. "Tapu Lele!" he abruptly shouted. "Are you going to come out today? I'm not gonna stop pestering you until you do!" WHAT?! He's trying to get Tapu Lele to show up?! IS. HE. NUTS? This kid is nuts! "FOR THE LOVE OF SOLGALEO," growled Ben in frustration, "JUST GET OUT HERE!" He groaned in irritation and bonked his head against the wall. "This Tapu hates mee..." he whined. I honestly thought it might have something to do with him not actually going up to the altar, but hey, that's just me. For all I knew, Tapu Lele might actually be mad at him! When he left, I lingered for a moment, wondering if maybe the new Tapu would show with Ben gone. She didn't, so I left to follow him.
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 6,564 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page