PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover) >

It didn't take long for Ben to realize he'd gone the wrong way. He turned right back around, looking hilariously embarrassed. That was certainly going in the notebook! He muttered something about how Incense worked, then exited the city... OH MY ARCEUS IS HE INSANE?! He's going into the grass without a Pokemon! Ugh, I followed him to Memorial Hill to keep him safe. I told off as many Drifloons as I could. The boy looked around, seemingly calmed by it. Kinda weird. He likes Ghost-types? A Haunter appeared. I moved to tell it off, but it wasn't attacking. Quite the opposite. It seemed to like him! Ben merely nodded to the Ghost and continued towards the Akala Outskirts. There, he looked out over the water. "One day, Xurkitree," he murmured, before continuing on his merry way. Huh, where'd he hear of an Ultra Beast? The wild Pokemon didn't go after Ben-they seemed used to him. I opted to ask one of them about it. I floated down to a Raticate, dropping my invisibility. "What the-A MEW?!" he screeched. I shushed him before Ben got curious. "Yeah, yeah, I'm a Mew," I said, "but I'll be out of your fur soon. I just wanna know why you guys seem so familiar with that brunette kid." "Him?" repeated Raticate. "Oh, yeah, him. He comes through here every day!" "Thanks," I said, hearing the Raticate brag to the others over helping a Mew. I flew after the boy as he walked towards...the Ruins of Hope? What? I knew there was still another Tapu Lele there, who'd taken the moniker of Akala's guardian after the first one, Lele, was caught by Luna, but why would Ben be going there? He didn't have any Pokemon! (Yup, Madeline's a Mew.)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 6,564 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page