PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The Shining Ember of Alola (USUM/Ben 10 2016 Crossover) >

The boy came out a few minutes later, wearing an Alolan Meowth tee and a pair of dark green shorts. His green eyes seemed to shine with excitement as he headed down the stairs...which I hadn't even noticed, to be honest! I didn't follow him, seeing as he'd closed the window. A few minutes later, mostly spent gossiping about Luna and Hau, the boy exited the house. Thankfully, he didn't see me-I was invisible! He was grinning ear-to-ear and trotting off with a forest-green book. I wasn't close enough to read the cover, but I'd guess it's important to him with the way he was holding it close to himself. Not that I could blame him. My notebook is pretty special to me too. That's why I kinda don't decorate it. Everyone knows Murkrows are nuts for shiny objects! I just use a standard blue one. I do have a lot of notes, though. Thankfully nobody's ever stooped to stealing it. Where was I? Oh yeah, the Contest girl's cousin. He was walking towards the Incense shop. I flew in a bit closer to listen, thanking my lucky stars for Conversion 2. And for that Pikipek I ticked off. "Are you sure?" he was saying. "Yes, I'm sure, we're out of Pure Incense," said the lady at the counter. "And besides, kid, it has to be held by a Pokemon to be any good. I don't see any Poke Balls on you." "Shut up," Ben muttered. I made a note that he was looking for Pure Incense-who knows? I might find some for him. The boy rolled his eyes and set off towards the north side of town. (BTW bulbasaurOWO named our other protagonist, the one writing everything down)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 6,564 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page