PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just a quick note about the above story (EDIT: of course when I post it starts a new page so it's not "above" any more... XD) -- it wasn't specifically about you - there were quite a lot of people, which is what led me to make the Trainer Card comment in the first place, and then further prompted me to joke about it in the Memes thread. While I did use your specific PM as an example of the PMs I got, yours was far from the only one that asked me such questions. I didn't intend to single you out and I'm sorry if I caused upset. I just found it funny and wanted to share. There was no ill intent, I'm sorry if the joke missed its mark.
Back then, I think it upset me a little. I've shrugged it off, though. The only thing that really embarassed me was how I reacted to said meme. Looking at old posts can really be weird, even if it was only 3-4 months. |Note - Yes, I edited my posts because I was embarrassed by them.|
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page