PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I am not a big fan of the boxaby line redesign. Kanspar new pose just look... bland. I liked the way that it seems to be in "attack mode" and now I feel he is just... want to show its non-existent muscle. I am really tired to see pinkish albino too, it just seems that all albino are just starting to eat pinkan berries. Mega Kangspar Q look fine I guess, but I'm confuse about its right arm, it seems like it have three fingers instead of two. I know this is because of the spine in its back, but it isn't very constrasting enough to be noticed. I liked the reddish fur in the previous melan sprite too, it's a little shame, but the melan-line still seems cool. Oh and Boxaby new sprite are very more cutter. But its left arm feel like... crooked? Don't know what is give me that vibes, but it seems a little painful.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page