PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokemon Explores of Life [Open to Join]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup > Pokemon Explores of Life [Open to Join] >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
~I want to start an adventure!~ Username: SnivyQueen15 Character Name: Forrestia Character Species: Off Shiny Snivy Descrption: Her colors seem to be near shiny but not exactly. Another noticeable difference is she has a variety of plants growing around her lower area(near and on her tail) and the rest of her green is silky soft. Her legs are stubbier then normal, plus she has pink bands around her tail where there isn't any foilage. Personality:Not the biggest fan of people disobeying rules and has dislikes for places experienced explorers can visit, so she is limiting herself to the 'rookie' places for now. She says she'll 'grow with time' and has a tendency to be quite lazy at times. Likes: Sunlight and rain(to keep her back plants healthy), adventures that are on her experience level, staying clean. Dislikes: Tricky challenges, bug types, strong winds. Other: GRAY
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page