PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

Because if someone puts in the effort and wins at RNG, they shouldn't be punished for it. The cooldown is long enough as it is. Truth be told, the suggestion of slapping hands when they misbehave is effectively what has happened. So, to be candid, that's a suggestion already in play. And more, but... Yeah, I already discussed that one. We won't be opening peoples' fields - as I mentioned, we're just going to be looking at what we can and can't do, regardless of whether we plan on using things. It's easier to know what's possible when you know the whole system, not just a part of it, and while I don't know any sufficient level of coding to manage or alter what Niet has created, I apparently have enough understanding that my suggestions are either useful, or at least thought-provoking. He's referred to me as his "rubber duck" on more than one occasion in the time we've lived together xD ( For those who don't know, a coders 'rubber duck' isn't so much figurative, though it could be anything. He had a literal rubber duck, for this however - in any case... The 'rubber duck' is something that you explain your code to - typically when something is going wrong and you can't figure it out, so you explain it step-by-step walking through the written code until, typically, you realise your mistake / get an idea. Useful stuff, apparently x) )
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page