PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

nikao's Avatarnikao

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

And how would this resolve the issue of people having their Fields hidden because they have a collection of special Pokémon that they don't want random people begging them to trade for? While I know such begging is against the rules and reportable, I think opening the floodgates like that is quite a harsh "punishment" for getting Rus!
not sure if this does sound to crazy, or one even can do this...but after reading the last pages... you want this stopped, that people do not do this and just follow rules so no punihment is needed that maybe could hit those who do nothing wrong too, like when no pokerus anymore, or forced open fields for pokerus or such. But some will still do it, because they like to break rulles or dont know bether or dont know they do something wrong or made mistake...., ...other dont want forced open fields because they did hide them to sort them or to not gain exp or because there are there special, or gift or contest... or to not get pm about trades and begger...and so on... so....maybe grey out the poke in this... possible or not...forced open fields... ....no name of field or poke... no nothing is shown from the fields only field1 to...., Only for this moment stacked poke who look just something like a shade of grey or colour dot in green or red when it is the right or wrong food ... people can click it when it was a forced open field and no exp gained to those poke...and nobody then owner know for this moment what poke are in this fields (atleast when they where forced open and not open, those open ones you can see, cllick, give exp or ask in trade when they are for trade...only not the hidden ones those are of grey shade/dot^^) So no people can beg/ask for anyhing, as they dont know if this is a special or what poke... like you sometime have when there is a lag then it is only a dot like thing in colour of like or dislike food...and for those who want there eggs clicked maybe people are asked to not forget to click the party?
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page