PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Hey! You guys probably have no idea who I am, but I created this script some time ago :) As I've said multiple times in the past, life got busy. Stopped working on the script because I had trouble with the way to save your Pokédex data and just didn't had time for it. I stopped playing Pokéfarm and totally forgot about it. I'm not going to work on the script anymore in the future. I've learned a lot about JS, html & css while working on this script. The feedback, suggestions and nice comments from you all were amazing and really helped me out making a better userscript! Thank you everyone! If there is someone who wants to take over the script or whatever you can write me at bentokaizoku@gmail.com. Again, apologies for the long time of silence. I hope you guys will still enjoy the script, which is a bit broken at some points and the shelter search is hella slow :D cya all later, maybe! o/
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page