PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

I’m not trying to offend anyone by sharing my thoughts. Besides telling people not to break the rules and having mods catching and effectively dealing with users who abuse Pokerus, this seems like another decent option. If somehow just trying to catch people doesn’t work, I’m just throwing that idea out there. Not saying it won’t work though. As for the Pokémon in the hidden fields you don’t want people begging you for, maybe just name the field NFT, or say somewhere on your profile (trainer card maybe) “Don’t ask me to trade you these Pokémon.”
But it's not about trading, it's about interactions. Yes there's a lock button, but some people just don't want certain fields shown. I have my own selection of fields hidden for my own reasons. The act of a handful of people should not cause inconvenience or punishment for others. The idea of fields being unhidden during rus or any variation of is just generally not a good idea in my opinion.
✦ ✦
69/500+
153/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page