PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Don’t bite me. Don’t berate me. Don’t get mad at me for saying this. ...this is just my two cents. Honestly, the best way I see of fixing this is having all locked fields be unhidden during pokerus, but all Pokémon in said fields being exp locked. That way, everyone has the same advantage, everyone has the same number of Pokémon to click, but the hidden fields are exp locked. And as soon as the user doesn’t have pokerus, they’re immediately hidden again. Again, I’m just talking. ._.
Again with this idea. I see so many people talking about it, and I have a simple solution to this: A Pokerus user’s fields will ONLY be unlocked (but mass exp locked) IF and ONLY IF they locked or unlocked a field that same day. Any day after that, unless they do the same thing, they will NOT be unlocked. And if a field is locked or unlocked that day, it will be unlocked during RUS only and will reset with the site reset. So simple solution to that. Even though it covers all the problems, I’m not entirely sure Noot would like to try coding that of all things. But I don’t know! ;w; I’m just conversing.
  • Main
  • Credits
Typerace: 0 (auto updates) This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page