PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding PokéRus Abuse

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding PokéRus Abuse >

Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by Sefrinx

Hmmm, I was thinking just now while clicking (how exilerating apparently XD) But what if interactions done earlier would no longer count once that person locks their field. That way, if they decide to try and cheat the system their buddies "rus raffle tikets" won't count. In theory, even if they try to punish other users it'll just end up backfiring in their pals faces. That way peeps who have already locked fields wouldn't have to worry at all, and those abusing the system would just "loose" their tickets. But if said person would later unlock their fields then those tickets would go back into the rus pool. ...it made sense in my head...I'm not sure my wording worked out well though O_o pardon my small french brain please ^_^
its already been explained that if someone then has all their fields hidden and people are clicking their party and said pokemon are being dropped in hidden fields its still not going to go very far with getting rus considering youd now have to click every new party for even the slightest chance
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page