PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Rorie League (actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > The Rorie League (actual RP) >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"You bet! Hope we get to the gym soon.", Kylie proudly said so she could put a stereotype in action; if you THINK something won't take long then the journey goes faster. She thought it might ease Flurry and stop her from going major Arceus
My way of saying super satan. And it means just using flamethrower for ages, sometimes on her in pure rage. Not much can stop her from doing so.
on her. If the idea worked, however, was all depending on how long it would really take. Despite this, she was hopeful that she'd at least be respectful on the ride; yes, she has a reckless personality, but made it up by sticking to most rules that were given to her. But Kylie kept thinking about the Sandshrew, could she catch it with little to no experience battling? Only time would tell.
Current avatar made by DeathBird! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page