PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Dracowyn's AvatarDracowyn
Ohai, I'm Dracowyn. Maybe some people might know me from SPPf as Drake Pokétrainer (don't post much anymore) or from GPX+ as Morgoth (but I'm not that active there anymore either). I found this site because of an irl friend. I visited her yesterday and she showed it to me. I thought it was pretty interesting and since I'm already familiar with clicking sites I decided to make an account when I got home. So a bit about myself. I'm a 26 year old guy from Belgium. Been working as a nurse on an acute geriatric department in a hospital. I'm a huge geek with an equally geeky gf. I'm a huge fan of anime and games. My favorite game series include the Touhou Project, Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Kirby and quite a lot more. I've always been more of a Nintendo fan. I'm also a collector of figures (mostly from the Touhou Project but I have quite some others too) and a novice cosplayer at cons since my gf got me into it a bit over a year ago. I did visit cons before that though. As for Pokémon, I've been playing the games since Red and Blue and am super excited for Sword and Shield. My favorite pokemon is Armaldo since I'm obsessed by paleontology and the Anomalocaris is one of my favorite animals. The instant I revived my Claw fossil in Sapphire and saw Anorith for the first time I immediately fell in love with it. So yeah, that's a bit about me in a nutshell. I hope I'll have a good time here (so far I've had) and if anyone decides to send a message, feel free to do so ^^;;
(Banner made by my friend Crickee, avatar is official art from Touhou 12.3)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page