PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Cele's AvatarCele
Even if a Mentor doesn't know where everything is on the site, they should personally be aware of how to locate it, or at the very least know the correct channels for asking assistance. I expect some Mentors to occasionally have questions on the areas they're weaker in, and that's normal and dandy, we just have to impart a method of handling that situation that leads to the Mentor learning it in a way they can then pass on to their assigned Newbies. That way, everybody prospers. Showing Newbies Contests and Fabu Friday would help alleviate this issue, yes. And the Referral system would both get those Newbies some friends to play with, bring us new users, and bring new people into the Mentor program. It's a cycle where those once-Newbies could possibly even wind up as Mentors themselves eventually. Win-win, I'd say. You're right about the personality part. We could perhaps take interests into account when we match up Mentors with Newbies, and that'd give them something to talk about that isn't just a massive ongoing Q&A session, and the conversation on those interests would be a rewarding and bonding experience for both parties. I like it!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page