PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Adrenalize's AvatarAdrenalize
Hey, everyone. My name is Daniel (he/him, please) and I'm an 'older newer' player. By that I mean I signed up way back in 2017 but didn't do anything with my account, due to having a super slow and unreliable internet connection at the time. Anyway, about a week and a half ago one of my friends mentioned this game and I remembered I had an account. I have a very bad case of insomnia that at times doesn't respond to my sleep meds. When this happens I do my best to find something to keep me occupied (because boredom is a fate worse than no internet during a long car ride, haha). I have to say that PokéFarm does a wonderful job of keeping me entertained. I absolutely love, love, LOVE clicker games and clicker mechanics. Even more so if it's Pokémon related! The repetitive motion is really relaxing for me, and I find it a great way to just unwind, zone out, and de-stress. Especially when I can get into a rhythm with the clicking fields. (I used to be a serious click-a-holic on a pet site's adventure zone, and a different Pokémon game that's now gone, many years back, haha). I think it's safe to say that I'll be here for a good long while! I'm not a super big chatty person due to my social awkwardness and terrible memory, but feel free to drop me a message if you want to chat or anything. =) Ohh, also I have to say -- I'm so happy to see Delta Species are a thing!! The Delta expansions in the TCG were my absolute favorite.
i am no longer actively playing. i log in to scour and occasionally click fields, but that's it. i have insomnia and i'm chronically ill, so i might be slow to return pm's. please bump the message if i haven't responded within 24 hours. thank you so much for your patience!
credits: background * code * icon * signature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page