PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [CLOSED] Ghost Draws Stuff For You

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > [CLOSED] Ghost Draws Stuff For You >

GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
So, let's get to the point and why you're here: the art. Before you pay, you will get a sketch and shortly after a thumbnail of the artwork to show you my progress & you also have the chance to tell me if I should change something. After I've finished the piece, send me the payment and I will give you the full piece shortly after. To prevent spaming in this thread, I will send you everything via PM.

What I'm offering

> Icons > Little doodles for signatures/about me's > Sketches > Full-/half body pictures (with transparent and/or easy to more detailed background) > Art Trades > Free2Use section

I draw:

> Pokémon/Fakemon > Animals of every kind, including bugs, spiders etc. > Fantasy creatures (e.g. dragons) > Plants > Humans > Mechas & robots, however, I'm not that experienced with it :x

I won't draw:

> Background only pictures > Pixel Art

I accept as payment:

> Currency: 1 :5 :5k > : 100 zc >
any box
: 5 zc > Hypermode Voucher >
any relic item
(I use market prices as reference, just make an offer and I will think about it)

My prices depend on the difficulty of the character, background etc., so they can vary a bit. Just fill out the form, I will do the math for you & tell you the price. I'm fine with negotiations, but your suggested price should fall somewhere near these prices.

Icons

100-150 zc. Not free to use!

Doodles for signatures/about me

150-250 zc Not free to use! (character by susie)

Headshots

150-250 zc Not free to use!

Half body

200-300 zc Not free to use!

Full body

250-400 zc Not free to use! Character by dorgoat

Sketches

around 20.000 - 30.000 cr Not free to use!
> + character: + 50% of the original price per character
Form: Username: self-explanatory, I hope Type of commission: sketch, icon, full body etc. Payment via: credits, boxes etc. Character(s): Ref sheet, no matter how simple, MUST be provided! A description & back story is optional, but would be nice Shading?: yes (cell shading or soft shading?)/no Background: yes + description/no Further details of the picture: Anything you really want to have in that piece, like specific pose, mood etc. Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?: self-explanatory

Code

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of commission:[/b] [b]Payment via:[/b] [b]Character(s):[/b] [b]Shading?:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Further details of the picture:[/b] [b]Do you want to have your commission featured as an example?:[/b]
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by foxgay (dA)
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page