PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Hellagia's AvatarHellagia
Hello, I am new... I saw someone mention it on Chicken Smoothie, but I've seen it enough times I forgot who I ultimately joined under. (I did include their name as a referall when I registered, but I can't remember now.) I'm Hellagia (here and CS, Whitekatsu on FR), and I've already showed my friends PokeFarm within the first week, I gotta say. I've fallen in love with it. Ryukuza helps (I'm in love with it XD; ) My hobbies are collecting zoids, drawing, playing games. My favourite pokemon of all time is Deoxys (I ... don't know why) but I have several goals already in mind for here. I love the fact that you can interact with pokemon in fields, and the trading ability (I'm addicted to wonder trades), and I love your exclusive and fakemon, they're cute~ (And as I've said, Ryukuza stole my heart) I ... there's so much that I like I always forget things when I go to type them. I'm not ... good at social and talking so I'm sorry this isn't good.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page