PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

nikao's Avatarnikao
after real crazy lucky melan in my team that where real early....15/May Albino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über-Shiny hatched 1/120 in chain +Charm +Über and second( or bether is te first) 14/MayAlbino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über-Shiny hatched 3/91 in chain +Über ---and the first in 14may one did not even really try for one as it did sound. now i slowly do think that to chain up for melan, is more and more silly thing to do...when you just can hatch 50-1000eggs and hope for luck in the same way... im really terrible happy for them that they where lucky and hatched melan for type race...ad in very short chain....but at the same time really sad that i, like other chain hunter, put so much work into one and do not even get one mel pid....but at this point i dont want to give up even when i do want to sometimes...^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page