PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Alolan Adventures >

M7890's AvatarM7890
These are hilarius! I've got one as well!

One of mine

Necrozma! What did I tell you about ruining Alolan adults' lives with your Ultra Aura! Ehhh, I dunno. Somethin' about not waking up again or something. That's it! I'm gonna revert you into your sleeping form, again! Nevah! I'm gonna absorb you! A few minutes later... We've got to rescue Solgaleo! Yeah! We've got to rescue Soggy-leo! And I'm gonna make you Type: Null, again. NOOOOOO!!! I'm never going to wear that stupid mask again! Now I know how to make you follow my orders. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

: Oui, Necro! : What is it this time? : Why don't you give me that Blinding One title? I'm literally the sun Pokemon, so I should have the title! : Are you crazy?! Of course not! That's my true form title! Later... and: @#%*!@#$ : Calm down! : Go away, Dim One! : The moon gives light too!!! ,, and: @#%*!@# : *Slaps head* Meanwhile.. : This is the time to take over Alola! Tee hee!

: And then what happened? : AND I BEAT HIM UP! I BEAT UP NECRO! : Lies, Cosmog, lies... your father got beat up by muah! And your nice mommy rescued him! : I'm flattered. : THE TRUE HERO IS.... ASH KETCHUP! : Really?! Can I see him, oh please, oh please? 5 min later: : As soon as I get back, I'm gonna kill you. 15 min later in Ultra Space: : *Goes to YouTube* : Run away, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo.....

Gaming

: Oh look! I'm in the process of catching you, Lunala, in Pokemon Ultra Moon! : What a coincidence! Me too in Ultra Sun! : Let's battle each other as soon as we catch ourselves! : Yea! 10 min later and : DIE MEEEE! used Oblivion Wing and turns to rock : What was that for?! : They said die me! : Then revive them! : I can't. That's Xerneas' job. : Then, get Xerneas! : Wellll, me and Xerneas don't exactly have a good relationship. Meanwhile.... : YVELTAL you are so.... UGH!
Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokesona for my use only. Please click my Pokemon!
Blue Orb

Blue Orb

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A shiny blue orb that is said to have a legend tied to it. It's known to have a deep connection to the Hoenn Region.

Unsellable

Lv. 65 — 8,566 / 16,089
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Careful nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page