PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spring Shellebration

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spring Shellebration >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, this is embarrassing. The code to distribute Clear Nectar as part of one of the objectives was erroneously placed inside the code block for handling the distribution of another "bonus" item. Honestly I'm amazed so many people have gotten it - including myself since I didn't particularly try hard! But this does explain why there were a lot of complaints about it being too difficult. Turns out, if people are reporting mathematical impossibilities (ie. 20 failures at what should have been a 60% chance = about 1 in 91 million!) then chances are there's an error and I should actually look closely at the code. In this case, indenting was to blame. It was inside another item's code block, rather than its own. Oops! But this is fixed now, and all being well you should be able to get the needed Clear Nectar when you need it. (On the plus side, you gained Garden EXP for it and therefore got more slots, right? :D)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page