PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Spring Shellebration

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Spring Shellebration >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It has come to my attention that some people aren't getting the CS reward for... Some reason. ... And as I typed that, I figured out the reason. Anyway the point is I will be fixing it when I can, however since I am away from home that might not be possible right away. I'll see what I can do. If you were affected, don't worry. You WILL get your prize, you might just have to wait for it. But hopefully not for long.
EDIT: Fortunately, I was able to get my laptop up and running (the battery had died due to not being charged/used in months, and then Windows Updates...) and the issue has been fixed.

Technical detail for anyone who cares! Includes spoilers.

The final objective, "Scour X times in the Ocean", was a new kind of objective that required additional data to be stored with your "scour history" data. Specifically, it didn't save the location before. So nearly everyone was counted as having done zero before the event. The final step gives you the CS, but only if the "quest data" counter is not zero. This caused a conflict and resulted in it not giving you the CS. This has been fixed by adding 1 to the "number of Ocean scours done" while counting, and affected users should now have their Petripeep.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page