PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail

spoilers for Spring Shellebration

spoilers for whole event

Ah, well the event started, and wow why are there so many books in town. At least the Orikit twins are cute. Okay so who slacked off with setting up decorations this year? Do the Orikit twins do this every year. But yet again last year Doug distracted everyone with eggsweeper. I really hope it comes back. Did Rayvne just say something about Sei's fur. Um... Let's see stardust is needed. *Market prices soar to new heights.* And hey look the next cutscene is failing to load. Sally was that tower the next cutscene? Let's see the Orikit twins brought back some eggs, and one is defiantly a Petripeep. Still just Sally being on the ceiling. Niet:That's not how gravity works and you know it. Still I chose radiant red. I like how energetic that Petripeep is. Well looks like its time for a battle! VS That was easy. I really wish this was more of a challenge. And now I need some Nectar. See you in a few days. Okay finally got the nectar after Niet fixed a bug! Man is it just me or is this event filled with bugs. First it broke after giving the stardust, then apparently the ocean scour task didn't work, then the prize didn't distribute, then there was a bug making the clear nectar rarer than it should be, and then the harvest feature broke. Thank you Niet for fixing all these bugs in a relatively short amount of time so everyone can enjoy and has time to complete the event. Novan, beautiful pun. I actually laughed out loud because of it. So there ends the event. I got a cute little Petripeep. Cutscene replay
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page