PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling Of PK's 'Actual Literal Dump' Gym, not exact words.
ACottontail wandered around the streets with her trusty mega Noivern Kaybre. She had heard that there was a poison type gym somewhere, and then she caught whiff of the smell. She had an idea of where the gym was. She followed the smell trying her best to breathe out of her mouth. She finally saw someone milling around the dump. "Are you the gym leader?" ACottontail asked. "Hey you! Over here my dude!" The gym leader called ACottontail over, "Wanna try your hand at winnin' yourself a gym badge?" They showed off a small purple badge. "I'm probably not the toughest or coolest or smartest gym leader around- but when it comes to poison types, I'm an expert! So whatcha say pal?" ACottontail took a look at their pokemon. "I would love to battle. Your pokemon look like they have trained well." Kaybre perked up ready for a challenge. "PoisonKeeper, I challenge your gym!" PoisonKeeper grined ear-to-ear "I love seeing an euthesastic trainer! Now don't hold back, show me everything you've got!" A dusk ball was tossed up into the air dramatically. A majestic black snake stretched out soaking in the sun. Their eyes glared as Coagulant stared down their next opponent. "Alright, battling to my fullest. That's the way I like it!" ACottontail eagerly sent Kaybre forward, a strong wind pulsed from her wings. Coagulant slithered slowly braving the wind, then whacked Kaybre with a venom soaked tail. Kaybre landed and kicked up debris on the battle field. In the hard to see debris covered battle field a sudden spike of pain pierced Kaybre in the wing as Coagulant dug their venom drenched fangs into Kaybre. Kaybre stomped on the ground breaking apart the ground and catapulting Coagulant across the gym. Battle 1 VS Glowing otherworldly diamonds surrounded Explicit in an aurora. Game Shattered jumped up and punched Explicit with his mind. Diamonds shattered mid air spreading throughout the battle field glittering energy. Both Pokemon's minds formed a fist, Game Shattered overpowered Explicit sending them down. Battle 2 VS Branch kicked some dirt into Urchin-Fang's face. They easily brushed off the attack. Urchin-Fang smacked Branch into the air and in a poison filled combo smashed Branch down. Glittering purple globs splattered in all directions as Urchin-Fang stood victorious. Battle 3 VS "Ah! Only able to pull out a win after you'd already secured the badge! Congratulations, you and your pokemon are truly impressive. I hereby award you my Slime Badge to prove your victory here today!" PoisonKeeper tossed the badge towards ACottontail and then gave a thumbs-up "Been a long time since I saw a team quite like yours. Feel free to come back and battle anytime!" "Thanks." ACottontail said, taking the badge. "Your pokemon looked pretty strong too, stronger than many others I've seen at least. Thanks for the battle, I would come back, but there are so many gyms I have yet to challenged. Well, see ya!" ACottontail and Kaybre left the gym, and went onto the next adventure.
So that was PK's 'Actual Literal Dump' Gym
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page