PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daily backup failure + potential changes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Daily backup failure + potential changes >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
id rather have the daily backups still. i was just skimming through the comments s i just woke up, but if i restart my melan vulpix hunt and that progress got lost durring the weekly backup i would be very upset because how will i get that progress back? just 20 minutes of down time is not bad at all, honestly its a good thing because it gives everyone a break from clicking and makes sure that we keep that days progress and not that weeks or months progress. just 20 minutes of down time isnt an issue compared to if sally decides to shut the whole site down for an entire day or two because she said so lol if we had the daily still and a bigger back up weekly to make sure eveything as a whole is ok, i think that may work? ^^; EDIT: ive lost TONS of game info quite a few times because of my older 360. im not wanting to loose THIS game progress or another games pogress again. i use games to honstly help me with stress, it kinda doesnt help with stress when i have to work harder for that progress.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page