PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daily backup failure + potential changes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Daily backup failure + potential changes >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
1) No changes please until the current (revised) analysis comes back and can be vetted. Right now knowing that you don't know isn't nearly enough to propose this change, in my opinion. 2) Are daily backups expected to continue to remain around 20 minutes, increase slightly, continue to increase, or decrease in some way once you figure out if/how to make them happen completely? 3) What is the increased risk to once per week backups vs daily? If all users would literally lose a week of effort (especially trades, special hatches and the like), I think that would get a hard NO from most users. As I am 99% online daily over backup, and am thus affected at least as much as anyone else, the security of knowing I would at most lose a days worth of effort as things stand right now if something catastrophic should happen, is very much worth not being able to play for even half an hour a day.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 3718 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/468 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page