PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The CBC's lil' Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The CBC's lil' Journal >

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
~Collections~ I'll put my other poke-collections here. Like my Vivillon, Maravol, Furfrou and Pasovan Trims, Megas, and others~

Vivillon Collection

First I had an all sweet berry preferenced regular Vivillon collection and gathered shinies and albinos without thinking about natures. Now, unfortunately I have a nature preference, so I collected the regular ones again with brave nature, but my shiny-albino and melan babs will stay the same for once :D The goal is to have one of each pattern of regulars (done), shinies (done), albinos (missing: - 17/20), melans (I just have - 4/20) and deltas (I've got - 4/20)
ArchipelagoContinentalElegantFancy
GardenHigh PlainsIcy SnowJungle
MarineMeadowModernMonsoon
OceanPokeballPolarRiver
SandstormSavannaSunTundra

Maravol Collection

My regular brave natured collection is almost done~ I only need . Also, I'll try to collect just brave natured specials~ So if you have a shiny/albino avaible, please hit me up, I have just a Prism shiny-albino so far~

Flabébé sets

I want to have a garden full of selfbred and selfhatched brave regular-shiny-albino Flabébé-lines of all colour. That will be a long project... Project not started, yet - I just have the breeding pair in hand :D 69/81

Minior set

I've got all the colours of regulars with brave nature~ I've just need fighting deltas of all 7 colours...

Unown sets

I want to hunt the ABC and have a full set of shiny-albino and regular Unowns with the brave nature! I am in the state of gathering Unowns for breeding pairs. Needed brave natured Unowns: I need just one: L, P, R, V, ?, ! I need two (one-one from different OT) B, C, D, H, I, J, N, O, U, Z.

Furfrou trims

I want to hunt selfbred and selfhatched impish natured S-A-M Furfrou with all 9 + regular trim.That is 10 melanistic... orz + Fighting deltas! (I've bought 5 deltas already, I don't know if I want to trim Impish, selfhatched ones, yet, or these doggos will do? Depends on how I'll hatch my deltas) I have... 11/12 13/12 12/12 ...for this hunt.

Pasovan trims

Let's not talk about this until the Furfrou hunt is not finished x'D At least I want just 3 of every trim (S-A-D) with the sassy nature. Look, some wild horses appeared!

Megas

I want to collect all Megas as S/A/D and maybe as regulars, too, with Impish/Brave/Sassy or Quiet natures (except the deltas. I don't care about the fighting deltas nature XD).
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page