PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

Well, I've only used eeveelutions in two of the games I've played, as I didn't know where Eevee was found in OR, if it even was, and didn't incorperate an Eeeveelution into my team in UM when planning it out (Though I wish I did, it would've meant I had four Pokemon for that annoying Totem Togedemaru...) Anyways, for the games I've used Eeveelutions in, I used Sylveon in Y, if I recall correctly, he has a Big Root and knows the moves Moonblast, Calm Mind, Misty Terrain (which was very rarely used) and Psychic; he's quite strong and single-handedly took down four of Diantha's Pokemon with relative ease (aside from the time he got freezehacked) and overall is probably the second bulkiest Pokemon on my team in that game (though he might be slighty bulkier than my Venusaur, not sure). Then I used Jolteon in Pokemon Sun, where he has an Electrium Z and knows the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Volt Switch and Shadow Ball (If I recall correctly), probably the fastest Pokemon on my team and was pretty strong, (and helped out a faw amount when trying to catch a Mimikyu partly due to its Volt Absorb ability). Overall I'd say Jolteon is my favourite Eeveelution when used in battle.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page