PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Moderator applications >

Hi there! We are opening moderator applications for a period of one week, meaning that they will close on the 26th at reset (going in to the 27th). APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED Please keep in mind that you are required to be over the age of 18 and you need to have been a part of the site for at least one month. A moderators job on our website is general rule enforcement, staff communication (taking notes as appropriate) and feedback assistance. All in all, "communication", whether with another user or an administrator, sums up the position relatively well. I do just want to note that there is no expectation on a person to be available all the time or anything along those lines, a number of our current staff team have their own jobs and lives to go about and it is not something that we typically even consider. I only mention this as it is something that I have seen notioned previously and it's just something we don't want people to worry about~ c: We look forward to hearing from potential applicants and hope you have a lovely day! <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page