PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

Espeon is definitely the worst shiny Eeveelution in my opinion, not only do I dislike most shades of green, but a Pokémon that is mostly a really bright and neon green just looks kinda bad. Jolteon and Vaporeon’s shinies are decent, but aren’t really that good. Flareon’s shiny is kinda cute, as it looks like a fluffy and sparklelier version of a regular Eevee, which is quite cute. Leafeon and Glaceon’s shinies are quite lazy, though Glaceon’s does look kinda snow-like which is fitting for an Ice-type (and is quite like one of my favourite shinies, Amaura/Aurorus). I can’t quite decide what my favourite Eeveelution shiny is between Sylveon and Umbreon; as Umbreon’s shiny looks slightly more eerie than and fitting for a Dark-type than regular Umbreon, and I quite like the “main-accent-swap” shinies like Sylveon, especially Sylveon as it’s really cute and I like its colour scheme. Eevee’s shiny is also nice too, in fact, it was the first shiny I got after a long SOS chain and I don't plan on evolving it. In short my least favourite Eeveelution shiny is Espeon and my favourite is a tie between Sylveon and Umbreon
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page