PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Evons of Nature >

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
@Glaciersong Didn’t wanna take up too much space so I put them into a-sections in a accordion.
So if you open a box and press another, the already opened one with close.

Flareon and Vaporeon

Now that you said that, I can kinda agree with your opinion on Flareon and Vaporeon.I do really like the color chosen for Vaporeon but I don’t find any reason for it to be purple? I actually just searched up Flareon’s shiny and I think it could be somewhat more saturated?It looks dull to me.

Glaceon and Leafeon

Glaceon’s shiny is still different, but not too much.The palette stays the same or is very similar, but it just is more saturated and bright.Which makes total sense because it’s literally called “Shiny”. Leafeon’s shiny made it more saturated in colors and I like the minty color they chose for the green!

Jolteon and Umbreon

I have nothing against Jolteon’s shiny because it’s not an eye bleeding neon green like Espeon.I actually have one named “Green Apple” in PFQ. Umbreon’s
Autocorrect changed Umbreon to Umbrella x3
shiny is okay.I don’t really know how to express my opinions on it.

Eevee

Eevee’s shiny actually really does show normality and also shiny essential in it.You can look at it and see “oh this is Normal” because it’s not with all those different shades and colors, just light gray and some blue and brown.But at the same time you can tell it’s a shiny ‘mon because it just.. shows it.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page