PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of Luminous gym, not exact words. wip
ACottontail walked through the alleyways, lost in the city. While she was walking she came across a sign. She couldn't make out most of it but one thing caught her eye. G¥〽. If this was gym ACottontail wanted to challenge it. She opened the door. "Hello, is this a gym?" A woman was drinking some Tapu Cocoa who wore a tan sunhat, skintight dress and high heels. She looked up, "Oh! Someone new has found the gym. Welcome! I'm Milenè!" She said enthusiastically. Her sunhat dipped in front of her eyes, but she seemed to be smiling. "Sorry for the lighting, I haven't gotten it situated yet.. but here's the battleground!" A field covered in shiny, albino, and delta Pokémon of all kinds was revealed to ACottontail. "So, would you like to battle?" Milenè asked taking another sip of her Tapu Cocoa. ACottontail smiled. She took out a pokeball and said, "I would like to challenge your gym." Looking up from her cup of Tapu Cocoa, Milené was excited to have another challenger. "Alright!! I can't wait for another battle!" "Go Kaybre" ACottontail said while throwing a pokeball. Kaybre tried to fly up but hit her head on the ceiling. On the other side there was a Lopunny who seemed to be covered in a thin veil of poison. Toxian~ sent a flying kick towards Kaybre only to be blown away. Feeling gutily Kaybre took a flying punch from Toxian~ before unleashing a hurricane of wind outwards. Toxian~ was down. Kaybre was wondering if she should of have used a dragon type move. Round 1 VS ACottontail returned Kaybre and sent out Electra. Electra closed her eyes and put up her head in pride before readying her battle stance. Eletra leapt forward and let down an electrified bite onto Gelly~'s arm. Gelly~ punched Electra and she skidded backwards. Electra leapt forward but missed. Gelly~ dodged another of Electra's attacks before pain struck her in the back as Gelly~ fell to the sneak attack Electra pulled off. Electra seemed to do a victory pose before returning to her pokeball. Round 2 VS "Go Branch!" ACottontail tossed a pokeball and a Delphox came out. Branch placed his grass gem into the flame on his wand and out burst various vines that covered the battle field before returning into the gem. Frost~ cloaked himself in water and charged forward. Knocked back from the water the vines from Branch's gem twisted into a sword as Branch rushed forward to clash with Frost~'s horn. While Frost~ was focusing Branch used his psychic powers to throw Frost into a wall, fainting them. Branch removed the grass gem from his stick making it return to normal. Round 3 VS "Great job!" Milené said, beaming. A shiny totem Mimikyu handed Evangeline, a shiny Phantump the badge, which she then presented to ACottontail. "Thank you." ACottontail said taking the badge. She then exited the gym and went onto the next adven... ACottontail realized she had no idea how to get out of the alleyways. She turned and called to Milenè "Do you know the way out of these alleyways?
Anyway that was the retelling of the Luminous gym, which can be found here.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page