PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Unpermanent" Mega-Evolution

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > "Unpermanent" Mega-Evolution >

MX's AvatarMX
Suggestion Title: "Unpermanent" Mega-Evolution Suggestion Summary: I was thinking, it would be nice if you had a choice between permanent Mega-evolution and "unpermanent" Mega-evolution. What I mean is, as well as having the choice to permanently Mega-evolve your Pokémon, you should have the choice to add the Mega-stone to the Pokémon as an item as if it were a forme-change item. So if you equipped let's say, Gengarite to Gengar, a little pop-up would come up saying "Would you like to Mega-evolve Gengar" and if you clicked yes, it would Mega-evolve into Mega Gengar. If you were to take the Gengarite off, however, Mega Gengar would become normal Gengar again. Positive points: If beginners (or others) didn't have enough money to Mega-Evolve a Pokémon, they could just do that instead, and, and so that it's not to over-powered, it would take up the item slot! It could also help with dextrading, because you might need to de-Mega-evolve it to trade to someone, and it would be really great for everyone. As well as that, if someone wanted to give their Mega-stone to someone else but they had used it on their Pokémon and they now regret it, it would be helpful! Negative points: It would take up an item slot. (Not sure if that's really bad) Reason For Consideration: Previously, I didn't have enough money to do so, and other people have probably had the same issue. I think that people might want to show off both their Mega-evolved Pokémon and their non Mega-evolved Pokémon. (Just a thought). I think it would benefit everyone.
Thank you for considering, MX
☆ M ☆ My team! PokédexCredit
  • Click me!
  • Me too!
Lv. 100 — +539,500
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page