PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Acottontail's probally a journal >

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Retelling of Rowlet's Playhouse, not exact words
ACottontail walks into the gym looking somewhat unsure of herself. Upon seeing the gym leader ACottontail instinctively put her hand over Kaybre's pokeball, before moving it due to her not being allowed to be used in this gym. She readied the pokeball of an unfamiliar pokemon. "Hello, I would like to challenge Rowlet's Playhouse." ACottontail said. "Welcome, ACottontail. I accept your challange which Im very excited for since I have a few new babies I want you to play with ~" -- Morticia sent out Rowlet ~! "Alright, go Sandshrew." ACottontail shakily sent out a Sandshrew. She began praying that Sandshrew would behave. Sandshrew immediately went to check out a flower. Rowlet flew up to Sandshrew and gave a light tap. Sandshrew's arms flailed out in surprise and smacked Rowlet in the face. This was going better than ACottontail thought it would. Flying away as fast as it's wings could carry it Sandshrew thought Rowlet was playing tag. A gust of wind tried to keep Sandshrew at bay however Sandshrew kept at it, jumped up and tagged Rowlet with a ton of force. Rowlet lay fainted on the ground with Sandshrew being confused on what just happened. Round 1 VS "Well done and now onto the next pokemon. Go, Dartrix ~!" Morticia sent out her Dartrix, who made sure his feathers were clean before starting his attack "Come on, Dartrix! Dont clean them now sweetie~" ACottontail let out a huge sigh of relief that things went over smoothly. She recalled Sandshrew, searched for the right pokeball and sent out Sandslash. Dartrix did a graceful spin and ended his attack in a pose. Sandslash ice punched him in the face. Seeing this was serious flew up a unleashed a gust. A cold chill stabed Dartix in the back as he saw that Sandslash had dodged his attack and ice punched him in the back, and then he fell to the ground. Round 2 VS "You did your best Dartrix, Now return ~!" He retured to his ball and Morticia let out a sigh. ACottontail was breathing heavily, one battle left, and it was the most luck based of them all. She returned Sandslash. ACottontail was nervious about the next battle. She sent out Typhlosion. "Go Typhlosion." ACottontail said weakly and prayed this battle would go well. "They're growing up soo fast, arent they? Now, unfortunally My Starter is on a Scour mission and cannot battle so I have another "Starter" in his place so I want you to welcome my lovely Charizard, Mr.Citrus." Morticia send out her starter and out he flew from his ball, landing on the ground, causing lots of wind and dust in the air all around them. "Get ready to fight Fire with Fire !" ACottontail gave a weak smile "Alright let's fight fire with fire, and water gems." Typhlosion used flamethrower as Mr.Citrus flame charged into it. Focusing on the gem it was holding Typhlosion punched Mr.Citrus who looked surprised. They continued fighting, the battle field blowing with hot winds. Typhlosion put his gem in his mouth and fired as the flames turned into water at the gems touch. Mr.Citrus soaking wet left the battle field. Round 3 VS "What a Epic comeback ~! I never saw that water attack coming! Congrats on winning your new badge !" Morticia said. Mr.Citrus, all soaking wet,holds the "Honorary Rowlet"badge in his claw and hands it over to you, giving a weak smile to ACottontail and Typhlosion. ACottontail took the badge. She was surprised she won with completely untrained pokemon. At mostly at a loss for what to say, "Thank you for battling me." She mustered. "Good work Charizard! Even If you lost, you did all you could to win and Im proud of you" Morticia said, giving him a big hug. Seeing Morticia and Mr.Citrus hug was cute, but ACottontail suddenly had a heavy feeling in her chest. "I have to go." ACottontail returned Typhlosion and exited the playhouse. ACottontail grabbed her most familiar pokeball and tossed it. She immediately hugged Kaybre. Kaybre was somewhat confused but accepted the hug anyway. "Let's do the next gym together." Kaybre looked excited to battle. And thus the two walked off into the distance and onto the next challenge.
Anyway that was Rowlet's Playhouse.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page