PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ~••~I Swear I Will Find A Way~••~ {Oneshot, Completed}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > ~••~I Swear I Will Find A Way~••~ {Oneshot, Completed} >

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
~••~Six~••~ 4 years had passed. After Rua had written his message to Leena, he confessed his feelings of love to her and told her his plan of finding Jirachi to wish himself human. Leena had agreed to wait for him, just like he waited for her. Today was the day Rua was supposed to come back. Leena was 20, and Rua was probably now as well. The week where Jirachi was supposed to awaken had passed, and Leena anxiously waited at the trailer. She had been working hard and suffering for these four years; figuring out the location of the trailer, buying a house nearby, claiming and restoring the trailer, and staying single. She and Pecks, now an Unfezant, waited. Pecks was patrolling the air for Rua, and Leena the ground. A sharp warble cut through the air; Pecks signifying that he saw someone. Leena sat up as Pecks landed next to her, Pecks looking at Leena with a look that said 'he's here'. A Zoroark walked through the trees to the trailer, crying. It was Rua. "Oh no.." Leena whispered as Rua stumbled over into her lap, sobbing. He had failed her. The two hugged each other for an eternity until Leena spoke up. "It's OK Rua, it's OK.."
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page